Topro Opti Trace Cow bolus is a dietetic mineral feed in the form of a bolus specially developed for cattle.
Topro Opti Trace Cow; building block for healthy cattle
Over a period of six months, the bolus provides the animal with an extremely measured supply of daily trace elements of iron (ballast), phosphorus, iodine, cobalt, copper, zinc and selenium. This contributes to optimum resistance to disease and fertility for dairy cattle and young livestock weighing 250 kg or more. A bolus can also be administered to give a cow extra support during growth or at times of great stress, for example as a result of illness, calving or insemination. Thanks to the slow release effect, the animal is assured of a sufficient daily dose of minerals.
Dosage of Topro bolus
- Dairy cattle: 1 Opti Trace Cow bolus once every 6 months. At dry-off, 1 additional Topro Dry bolus can be administered if necessary.
- Young livestock weighing more than 250 kg: 1 Opti Trace Cow bolus upon turning out and 1 Opti Trace Cow bolus when bringing indoors (or 1 Opti Trace Cow bolus once every 6 months).
- Do not administer to young livestock weighing less than 250 kg. In that case, administer Junior bolus.
- Do not administer 2 High Trace boluses at once.
Instructions for administration
- Administer using a suitable bolus applicator.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s or nutritionist’s opinion be sought before use, with regard to:
1. the balance of trace elements in the daily feed
2. the status regarding the degree of trace elements
- The bolus contains 16% inert iron in order to increase its density, where applicable.
- Simultaneous supplementation of additives with a maximum content from other sources to those incorporated in a bolus must be avoided.
- Storage instructions: Keep product cool, dry and out of the reach of children; protect against frost.