Topro Dry bolus is a dietetic mineral feed in the form of a bolus specially developed for the dry period. The bolus provides a slow release of trace elements for cattle.
Topro Dry bolus; supplements calcium
Around the time of calving, cows have high calcium requirements due to the large volume of milk being produced. Many cows are incapable of getting enough calcium from their feed during this period. The result is (subclinical) milk fever.
Good vitamins and minerals
The Topro Dry bolus provides the animal with a ten-week-long source of iodine, cobalt, copper, manganese, zinc, selenium and vitamins A, D3 and E. This supports optimum preparation for calving, the start of lactation and optimum fertility.
Dosage of Topro bolus
- Dairy cattle: administer 1 Dry bolus at dry-off.
- Suckler cows: Administer 1 Dry bolus 2 months before calving.
- Not suitable for young livestock weighing less than 250 kg; the Junior bolus should be used instead.
Instructions for administration
- Administer using a suitable bolus applicator.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian?s or nutritionist?s opinion be sought before use, with regard to:
1. the balance of trace elements in the daily feed
2. the status regarding the degree of trace elements
- The bolus contains 16% inert iron in order to increase its density, where applicable.
- Simultaneous supplementation of additives with a maximum content from other sources to those incorporated in a bolus must be avoided.
- Storage instructions: Keep product cool, dry and out of the reach of children; protect against frost.