Topro Opti Trace Junior bolus is a dietetic mineral feed specially developed for young livestock, in the form of a bolus.
Topro Opti Trace Junior bolus; building block for healthy cattle!
The Topro Opti Trace Junior bolus is a dietetic mineral feed for young livestock that provides all the necessary trace elements of copper, cobalt, selenium, zinc and iodine for a period of six months. A good supply of these trace elements contributes to optimum resistance to disease, growth and fertility, for young animals (yearlings) weighing 150 kg or more. The bolus has a slow release effect of 180 days (6 months), so the animal only requires 2 boluses for a full year’s supply! The ideal timing for administration of the bolus is when turning the animal out, with the second bolus being given on bringing it back indoors.
Dosage of Topro Opti Trace Junior bolus
- Young livestock: Administer 1 Opti Trace Junior bolus every 6 months (for example when turning out and bringing indoors).
- Do not administer to young livestock weighing less than 150 kg.
Instructions for administration
- Administer using a suitable bolus applicator.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s or nutritionist’s opinion be sought before use, with regard to:
1. the balance of trace elements in the daily feed
2. the status regarding the degree of trace elements
- The bolus contains 16% inert iron in order to increase its density, where applicable.
- Simultaneous supplementation of additives with a maximum content from other sources to those incorporated in a bolus must be avoided.
Storage instructions: Keep product cool, dry and out of the reach of children; protect against frost.