Topro Fertility bolus is a dietetic supplement in the form of a bolus for cattle, to support their preparation for oestrus and reproduction. Over a period of 8 days, the bolus releases a constant supply of trace elements, vitamins and plant extracts.
Topro Fertility bolus supports oestrus
An extra addition to the Fertility bolus is beta-carotene. It is know that in addition to being an antioxidant, it also has a positive effect on the production of progesterone and oestrogen. These are two important hormones that are essential for good fertility.
Dosage of Topro bolus
- Dairy cattle: 1 bolus 8-10 days before insemination
- Suckler cows: 1 bolus 8-10 days before servicing or insemination
- Do not administer to cattle weighing less than 250 kg.
- Do not administer 2 boluses at once.
Instructions for administration
- Administer using a suitable bolus applicator.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s or nutritionist’s opinion be sought before use, with regard to:
1. the balance of trace elements in the daily feed
2. the status regarding the degree of trace elements
- The bolus contains 16% inert iron in order to increase its density, where applicable.
- Simultaneous supplementation of additives with a maximum content from other sources to those incorporated in a bolus must be avoided.
- Storage instructions: Keep product cool, dry and out of the reach of children; protect against frost.